If you’ve been following our series on Supernatural Childbirth, you know how passionate we are about you experiencing this glorious reality in your own lives. If you haven’t, check out these posts to discover exactly what we mean:
- Supernatural Childbirth: A Personal Experience
- A Path to Pain-Free Natural Childbirth – The First Step
- A Path to Pain-Free Natural Childbirth – The Next Step
- 3 Steps to Walking Out Your Supernatural Childbirth
A quick side note for our tribe: We are all about mutually beneficial relationships here at the Newlymoms. So naturally, this article may contain affiliate links. This means that if you were to use the links provided and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). We only promote products we use, love, and/or fully support — it’s a win, win, win! If you have any questions about what we use, love and/or support, please reach out to us via our contact page.
And as we mentioned in the previous posts, our top tool for even realizing this reality was possible is the book Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize. If you’re ready to take this step, you should definitely consider tearing through this book as well.
In this post, we want to share with you one of the primary tools we use to fuel our faith for supernatural childbirth: declarations. We explain this a little more in our post A Path to Pain-Free Natural Childbirth – The Next Step. When you put your faith (or where you want your faith to be) into words, it can actually transform and renew your mind. God is a creator God and he made us – in his image – by speaking us into being. We have that same creative power to speak things into reality in our own lives.
So whenever I’d feel fear creeping in, or doubt trying to take the place of what I know God has promised me in the birth of my baby, I’d speak out to all creation the reality and truth I was standing on. As Jackie Mize says in her book, “I thank God that we’ve learned that even if you can’t out think the devil, you can out talk him by saying what God says.”
Below are a few examples of the declarations I’ve made in various situations and be sure to grab our FREE printable of 15 powerhouse declarations you can use for yourself.
- My body was made for childbirth – to perfectly expand, contract and facilitate the birth of my baby.
- Jesus died to free me from the curse of the law – that women would experience multiplied pain in childbearing. And I do not accept any reality other than that which Jesus paid for.
- I do not have babies as the world tells me I should. I have babies as God tells me I should. And that does not include fear.
- I declare divine health over this baby in Jesus’ Mighty Name. Every system, every organ, every cell – I command you to function perfectly in the name of Jesus.
- I stand on the word of God which tells me I am no longer bound by the curse of the law and I am free to experience God’s original design in childbirth. No sickness, no pain, no fear and no complications.
Right there with ya,
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment