7 Reasons to Register with Baby Registry by Amazon
When I was first pregnant, there were all these options for where I should have my baby registry. It was a bit overwhelming, but I decided to go with Amazon and I’m so glad I did!
A quick side note for our tribe: We are all about mutually beneficial relationships here at the Newlymoms. So naturally, this article may contain affiliate links. This means that if you were to use the links provided and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). We only promote products we use, love, and/or fully support — it’s a win, win, win! If you have any questions about what we use, love and/or support, please reach out to us via our contact page.
Here are 7 reasons why I loved Baby Registry by Amazon:
Free welcome box
- It’s worth up to $35 of FREE products. Click here to find out how to get your free welcome box!
15% off completion discount.
- Had your shower but still missing some essentials off your registry? No problem! you get a 15% discount on everything that’s left in your registry
Get $100 credit for diapers and wipes!
- Diapers and wipes cost MONEY…lots of MONEY
2 day shipping with an amazon prime membership
- Forgot to buy diapers or formula?— they got you covered! Sometimes you even get products the same day for free!!
Huge selection of baby products
- Baby’s R’ Us is now no more, but no worries! Amazon has the largest selection of baby products!
Super easy for friends and family to get items on your registry
- Just about everyone is using amazon to order products— make it easier for yourself and for them!
90 day returns.
- Let’s face it. That item you’ve been wanting to return has been sitting on your counter for a whole month… no worries about returning it too late, you got a whole 3 months to send it back.
Sign up here to create your baby registry with Amazon for FREE!
Check out other related articles here:
How to Get A Free Welcome Box with Amazon Baby Registry, The Stroller I Wish I Registered For, The Baby Registry Advice You Don’t Usually Hear, 1 Thing I Wish I Had Researched Before Creating My Baby Registry
Happy Registering Mama!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment